LegacyGT.com

19" wheels?

joeyjojoe

i'm looking to upgrade to 19" wheels ever since I saw that "prefect stance" thread. is there somewhere i can peruse wheel selections that will fit the legacy? i've gone to tirerack but they only have 17-18s.

You can check discount tire. they have a few so select from.

I had the same issue when I was searching. Really, your best bet is to call places and talk to someone. its the easiest way to find big wheels in our bolt pattern and offset. good luck..

Exactly. Just look for a 5x100 bolt pattern and at least a 45 mm offset an no wider than 8". You can get away with as low as a 42mm offset with a 7.5" width, but depending on your tire choice, you may have some rubbing. A offset higher would be even better, but are very hard to find, especially in a 19. Bear in mind these are just basic guidelines, that should give you decent fitment. No one can say for sure that you will not have any rubbing at all on your car when you start pushing the envelope with really big wheels/tires.

Running too much negative camber to fit imporperly sized wheels is silly. For handling purposes a bit more negative camber is good, but dialing in more just to clear wheels is not a good idea at all. You will lose straightline stabilty and grip and compromise braking performance.

Archived