LegacyGT.com

Never buy an aftermarket warranty!!!

Put 2000.00 in the bank and keep your money if you never use it.

I bought an aftermarket warranty from Extend Auto Warranty Corp.

http://www.click4warranty.com.

At the time of purchase their website/app stated 100% refund if no claims are placed over the life of the warranty.

I traded in my audi. No claims were made and they are denying me the refund.

Save yourself a headace, don't get a warranty. Just put some money asside.

Matt

I would have done the same thing though, had I bought an S4. $2000 would help, but you'd still be hurting for cash if the turbos went. I stuggled a long time over that decision. Long enough for me to find the Legacy. :)

Patagonian GT : re Any particular reason this should be in this forum? This isn't a warranty issue with Subaru.

Some with a subaru could get a warranty though Extend Auto Warranty Corp. perhaps its better they are warned.

JessterCPA

re: reason for the denial?

Told, I didn't expire the warrantly by using up all the miles or time.

!S4 : true.

Hopefully they would have paid up if it ever happened. I am not completely comfident they woudl.

Matt

Some with a subaru could get a warranty though Extend Auto Warranty Corp. perhaps its better they are warned.

Sure, but this forum is specifically for Subaru warranty claims/issues

• 2 weeks later...
Over the years I've found the best waranties to be from the manufacturer. They cover more and all of the dealers accept it. There are some pretty poor aftermoarket policies out there. Who knows how long they'll stay in business and you can't get it taken care of just anywhere. Without paying up front of course.

Archived