LegacyGT.com

2011 sti rims- 05 OBP lgt

Someone in the next town over(365 miles away) has for sale a set of what hes saying are the 2011 sti rims"Enkei 18x8.5 wrapped in Dunlop Sport 600s" , they are indeed fresh off the car with stock tires. but i thought the STi in 2011 was a split 9 not split 7.:spin:anyways. :spin: they want 800$ for the rims WITH tires on them, were on the car for a day. and they have converters for the 5x100 for my 05 gt.

http://images.craigslist.org/3m33o43le5Z05X25R5b5n29309389e3f31d64.jpg

(photoshop?) (been done before?)^image provided with add

gauging interest. comments. GO!

Well since you are in Alaska I would say the wheel market is slim pickings. If it is possible and would work I say go for it.

Agreed ,and $800 fr some nice rims and tires is a good price almost anywhere.

Oh, I'm wrong. The Sedan has a "base" option Enkei wheel for 2010/2011, which is:

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/media/img/new-cars/2011Subaru_STI619.jpg

The 5-door has the BBS standard for both years.

Note that either way they're 5x114 and don't fit a Legacy.

yeah adapters would come with and I DO have some laying around if not. so the main question is, do you think these would look good on this gen leggy? I think not sadly even though its a great deal. I just completed another set of stock rims for 0.01$ + shipping soo im not hurting for spares. I'm really looking for something a bit more aggressive for my "summer tires" i love the look of the Blitz Z1 in 18 or 19, plans for coilovers are coming along so we will see :/

Fenders are already rolled, I just kinda do that. hahaha i shouldn't have to do any camber adjustments till i get the Coils. I think i'm opting out of this deal, they just don't do it for me you know? not tickling my fancy quite right.

Archived