LegacyGT.com

Replace OE subwoofer

• I Donated

You don't have a factory subwoofer if your car is a 95 - 99 Legacy.

And those pre boxed with a built in amp Sub Woofers suck. They are garbage. Get a real amp and a 10" Audiobahn sub and you would be more then happy.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

my car is a 99 and it has a small plastic box under the seat (with subaru on it) that contains a blown sub, it is bolted to the seat mounting points and is glued to the factory carpet. Its a Limited 30yr aniverasary edition car if that makes a difference

Im not looking for big bass just some kind of extra kick. I mainly listen to rock so i dont need anything to bump my spoiler off. I also like the idea of minimal space and ease of removal... something i can unplug and carry inside, because people around here like to take what they cant afford :(

A replacement speaker (if its possible to service) would be perfect or something that could fit under the seats, but if its in the trunk and not bolted I want to be able to take it out easily

yup my 99 lgt ltd had one, they were optional on the cars I think. I replaced mine with one for an 07 I got at a subie dealership that was going to throw out the backstock. All oem subs from 95 and up plug right in and work. the 07 is something like a 60watt but Im not to sure. All i can tell you it hits harder than my old one!

• I Donated

The fact that they are only an option on the Limited Legacys explains why I have never seen one.

Now I feel like an asshat for saying that a stock legacy doesnt have a sub haha

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Dont worry my friend kept telling me that i had an aftermarket alarm because of the key dongle thing. He went on and on untill some other friends in subies showed up and they had the same one haha.

Archived