LegacyGT.com

air blowing out of oil cap?

What you are actually doing is telling me to screw myself in the ass

You already have. You would know why if you would have paid attention to all the replies here.

Let me recap.

Get it in writing from the oil place.

Don't let them to limit their liability by time or mileage.

If it's not on paper, it's worthless regardless of what you might think.

You are sitting on a ticking bang, of no fault of your own except your deluted/ignorant hope that the engine is fine and that the incompetent shop will step up as they "promised".

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You already have. You would know why if you would have paid attention to all the replies here.

Let me recap.

Get it in writing from the oil place.

Don't let them to limit their liability by time or mileage.

If it's not on paper, it's worthless regardless of what you might think.

You are sitting on a ticking bang, of no fault of your own except your deluted/ignorant hope that the engine is fine and that the incompetent shop will step up as they "promised".

Why would you say i havent gotten it in writing? Because i didnt post here saying this?

Yes. You posted everything else, so the expectation was you'd mention that as well. Especially since it's a big, crucial thing. If you're bound by whatever legalese, I can definitely understand that.

Just make sure you cover your ass is all we are saying.

It is. It'll almost definitely have engine problems.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Well thats only a peace of mind aspect of all this.

I agree, "only" peace of mind. The difference between having to pay for a new motor and not having pay is a simple concept such as peace of mind, with no real-world applications such as financial consequences.

Archived