LegacyGT.com

DC Sports DP fitment issue

YourConfused

I bought a DC Sports DP for my 07 LGT sedan auto and it doesn't fit. The problem is that the DP is hitting the transmission, not allowing the flange bolts to be tightened, leaving a nice exhaust leak. I am waiting on the seller to decide what the issue is, whether I just have bad luck, or that is is not made for automatics.

Anybody have this DP with an Auto tranny?

Any fitment issues?

Anybody with any sort of feedback on this issue? I didn't find a single post about this brand by searching.....

Thanks

Bump...

According to the seller, I just have bad luck because it should not be having any rubbing issues.

I am guessing that nobody else has installed this brand before. Don't seem to be too popular on the Subies....

...or that is is not made for automatics.

MT DP on auto car... doesn't fit. You bought the wrong part.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

I'll upload pics later for reference. I was told both before and after the purchase that it would fit the auto. It does not fit. I had to install the dp to find this out and there is a no return policy on installed parts.... Lol. Great business practices by a great seller!! Otherwise it is a really nice looking dp.

DC Sports does not make a Down Pipe for AT cars. MT only. The pipes have a different bends. MT cars are straight at the end of the pipe. AT cars take a bend at the last 4-6 inches of the pipe.

You need a different pipe. Someone was untruthful with you.

Archived