LegacyGT.com

the return of ME

who am i

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cant wiggle your way out of this with a half clever edit

theres only one type of person who creates a AE and plays these childish games and I think we both know what kind of person were talking about

First off, if i was AE, i would be banned by now, im on "supervision." Second, what kind of person are you talking about? Third, what rules have i broken so far? You've broken 2 already....Where's your probation?

You've broken 2 already....Where's your probation?

bitch, are you retarded?

this is the internet.

i think you mistook it for 53r10u5 b1zn355

honest mistake.

now please DIAF.

bitch, are you retarded?

this is the internet.

RIGHT! So what you're saying is some things can slide, right? Well good. I'm glad to see that breaking certain forum rules can slide, but when someone breaks no rules....They get banned.

RIGHT! So what you're saying is some things can slide, right? Well good. I'm glad to see that breaking certain forum rules can slide, but when someone breaks no rules....They get banned.

the only thing "sliding" anywhere are your inferrences into posts of mine that in no way back up your reasoning.

the only thing "sliding" anywhere are your inferrences into posts of mine that in no way back up your reasoning.

Yours and Doofus', but only in this thread. I'm sure if i reported this site to VB, half of you would be gone.

Archived