LegacyGT.com

GWIM got a 2011 Sportage SX (AWD), Rick bought a GTI..

godwhomismike

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, I like the firm set up. It takes corners very flat. I think the handling might be better than the Legacy GT was. I wonder how thick the stock sway bars are on here. They must be very beefy.

Same here. Hyundai-Kia is seriously knocking them out of the park with each new vehicle introduction. Direct injection, 6-speed manual or automatic, class leading 138 hp, and 40 mpg on the $12-16k 2012 Accent? :eek:

Judging by the nighttime dash pic, I'd say they are halogens. No big deal, IMHO people are too hung up about HIDs. They are really nice, but not a downer for me if a car is missing them. Depends on the price though :)

Chopping them up maximizes utilization of available space, so I am not sure why you insist on whole bodies.

It also increases smell and mess.

Whole fit nicely inside oriental rugs headed for disposal.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

^+1

Jeez, it's like you guys have never stalked fresh prey in the city and then needed to get out of town ASAP to your wooded palace for play time. It's not rocket surgery.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

^+1

Jeez, it's like you guys have never stalked fresh prey in the city and then needed to get out of town ASAP to your wooded palace for play time. It's not rocket surgery.

I blame it on video games and violence in the media. Everything is instant gratification with kids these days. They have no desire to enjoy nature!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 4 months later...

Archived