LegacyGT.com

UT: Raced at RMR last night

emd61588

Ran a 15.7 in my stock 06 Legacy m5. Good solid run with minor launch issues(let the clutch out a little early while launching at 3.5k RPM). I just bought the car and still getting used to the launching process. What have you guys ran with a similar car?

Well, I cant wait to be stage 2! Im hoping to order the AP soon... I just wonder what the LGT will do stock at this climate.

Don't go with an AP...go with a custom tune. Cheaper and loads better. Contact Tony from TrueTune here on the forum.

Don't go with an AP...go with a custom tune. Cheaper and loads better. Contact Tony from TrueTune here on the forum.

Don't do anything other than go thru Tony from TrueTune and his tuner Jesse. Don't spend a nickel on an AP. Been there, done that. Custom tune specific to your car, our specific altitude will get you completely dialed in. Whether you want super conservative tune or very aggressive for your set-up. Plus the pre-tune mechanical check-up is worth it's weight in gold to make sure you don't have any issues that cause you to go boom with an off the shelf AP tune.

4 mechanics and 3 tuner's later............ Tony is the only one who touches my subies for mechanical and his guy Jesse tune's my car!

Let me know if you want to go for a ride. I'll be running at WOW this Wednesday.

So I'll be honest--I've kept my AP for one reason....My Subaru dealership has no problem with it in terms of warranty work. I ran stage 2 for 18 months, and my clutch went out. They replaced it-no questions asked. Sooner or later, I'll do it right and get another protune.

(The real reason I want one is so I can get Keith off my back about it):lol:

So I'll be honest--I've kept my AP for one reason....My Subaru dealership has no problem with it in terms of warranty work. I ran stage 2 for 18 months, and my clutch went out. They replaced it-no questions asked. Sooner or later, I'll do it right and get another protune.

(The real reason I want one is so I can get Keith off my back about it):lol:

Dude, I even offered to help you with it! And I have a tactrix cable so it's easy to go back to a stock map. You have no excuse, son!

Archived