LegacyGT.com

07 legacy gt

Is $16,500 too much for an 07 lgt with 50,000 miles? I live in v.a and haven't seen any other lgt's to compare prices with. It's a one owner car and is in great shape but dont know what kind of things to look for for when it comes to stuff like turbo's and their all wheel drive. It's a five speed auto with SI drive and someone told me that the trans is prone to problems, any truth to that?

Wouldn't worry about the trans. I'm at 110k miles, been stage 2 for 50 of that and still on stock clutch as well (yes that's a miracle). As for the Turbo, the only real way to tell would be to pull it off and inspect it. People on here run the stock VF turbos without issue for well into the 100k miles and beyond.

Are there any maintenance receipts? Any signs of aftermarket mods/tunes?

Is $16,500 too much for an 07 lgt with 50,000 miles? I live in v.a and haven't seen any other lgt's to compare prices with. It's a one owner car and is in great shape but dont know what kind of things to look for for when it comes to stuff like turbo's and their all wheel drive. It's a five speed auto with SI drive and someone told me that the trans is prone to problems, any truth to that?

The transmission is completely fine at stock power. At Stage 2 power its marginal, and beyond Stage 2 it runs into issues. If you plan to keep the car stock, its not a concern.

On the subject of transmissions, the MT is considered more "reliable", except everyone blows their clutch (a "wear" item), and then spends $1500 on a new clutch.

I too am at about 100K on my 07 LGT. 50K of that has been at stage 2 and I'm still on the stock clutch and turbo and it still feels fine. (knocking on wood here)

Reliability is inversly proportional to the weight your right foot however. I keep my car in "I" mode most of the time and set my cruise and use the S# when I need it.

Archived