LegacyGT.com

Clear Bra in Co Springs

MtnMan

I'm going down to talk to RM Window Tint to get a quote for a clear bra on my new LGT. They were recommended by a few of you here.

Anyone else have any recommendations for clear bra work in the Springs?

What is a good price?

Thanks!

That's what they told me also. That's for an 18", hood and front of fenders only. I'm going to have the front bumper and possibly the mirrors and headlights bid also as a package. They said $25/mirror and $45/headlight on the phone.

I plan to call around to some other shops to get ballpark prices but wanted to hear if anyone else has had it installed locally.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I know the guys at RM and have had 5 cars done with a full front-end wrap (headlights, hood, mirrors, bumpers, wheel wells etc.)

They are the best in the city, period. Expensive but well worth the investment-especially with Subaru's cheap paint.

I agree. I went with them. They gave me a good deal on a hood and mirror job after I got some lower quotes elsewhere. I'll need to take it back to them because there are some bubbles but overall I'm satisfied.

Cost for 18" hood with small fender extensions plus mirrors was in the neighborhood of $260. They worked with me great to get me in on short notice before a weekend trip.

Good luck!

Archived