LegacyGT.com

Need help with codes

I was messing with the car yesterday. I was looking underneath the dashboard and i saw this green wire that was disconnected. I didn't know what it was so i plugged it in. This is supposable the Subaru diagnostic wire.

After plugging it in i noticed the check engine light was flashing. So i ran to auto-zone and pulled the codes of the car.

can some one help me figure out where the problem is and how to fix it.

Here are the codes.

p0130

p0136

p0500

p1100

p1101

p1120

p1121

p1540

I read online that that p0500 and p1540 causes the car to go in limp mode.

I sort of noticed that the car runs sluggish. What happens to out legacy when it goes in limp mode. Dose it get less power?

I also read something about the speedometer that might be causing the VSS 1&2 errors.

Where should i start looking?

Also the car dose not start right way sometimes it takes a few clicks to start, and i know the starter code is in the list.

Should i just replace it?

Thanks guys for your help.

BTW the car is 1997 LGT MT 171000 miles, Just had the HG replaced 600 miles ago.

I don't know if the codes came before that. I bought the car with the bad motor.

• I Donated

Was your check engine light on before you connected the green connector?

Thats not suppose to be connected. Unplug is and if your check engine light wasn't on before, you should be fine as soon as you unplug it.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

Was your check engine light on before you connected the green connector?

Thats not suppose to be connected. Unplug is and if your check engine light wasn't on before, you should be fine as soon as you unplug it.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived