LegacyGT.com

In the Market for a 97-99' second Gen 2.5GT

When buying a used second Gen 2.5 LGT the most important thing to look for:  

29 members have voted

1. 1. When buying a used second Gen 2.5 LGT the most important thing to look for:

• The milage
    • The interior's ccondition because you plan to swap motos already
    • If its a 5spd or Auto
    • Either a wagon or sedan

Subaru has good resale value. LSI is a nice car. I would go with the 5 speed GT though. You pay to play. Great cars. But with the head gasket. Make sure they have the receipts. Don't listen to what they say.

Make sure it has been done and recorded.

I've got a '99 Legacy GT 5spd with all the bells and whistles and japspec wheels and muffler... 92k original miles. won't be 5k though. Oh and I'm in Dallas (Flower Mound) and Wichita Falls for school. Here is my "mod thread" that I haven't done much to...in fact I haven't actually touched the car.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/my-99-legacy-gt-30th-anniv-thread-145985.html

lmk if interested.

edit: and you'd have to chill until I get back from school which is a couple weeks. the antenna snapped off, rear cupholder piece is snapped, and a couple interior tabs in the trunk are gone...

Oh and I plastidipped the fake woodgrain. Couldn't stand it. And that was only 99. But you could peel it off and polish it up and I'm sure it would be fine.

Archived