LegacyGT.com

Exhaust system for 2005 2.5i?

Thanks for the pics & vids. The exhaust sounds pretty nice from the outside, but I actually like the sound of the 2.5i engine as it is (from the inside at least).

I'm more interested in potential power gains from an exhaust system since the 2.5i feels a bit sluggish on the highway etc.

hey man. dont wry bout what others say. after all, you are on the intarweb, there are bound to be "haters" at least you have an exhaust system. sure, everyone might not agree w/ your muffler choice, but that is no reason to insult you. its okay, i don't like your mufflers either:lol:, but at least you got somethign done to your car...good job. i think. haha. good luck man.

• 8 years later...
I wonder if this one really fits on "all 2005+ Legacys" as it states in the description?

http://www.fastwrx.com/bocaexb.html

i was wondering the same thing.

when i was looking for catback systems for my NA legacy, the only ones that popped up was invidia and magnaflow. when i did the compatibility for my 2.5i it said it would fit all models. so i messaged them both asking if it would bolt right up and they said it wouldn't, even tho it said it was compatible with the "base" model which i would assume is the 2.5i.

but I'm glad someone is working on an exhaust system finally.

Archived