LegacyGT.com

ATS wheels....fit?

spiffySRQ

Question, I have a set of 17x7.5 ATS Comp Lites in Black, that were previously on my Volvo I sold....the bolt pattern there was 5x108...the wheel has two sets of five holes for lugs (see pic below) . Several vendors sell this same wheel (in this same size) for the LGT, I was wondering if its simply by using the other set of holes??? These vendors stopped selling the ATS wheel a few months ago, so everyone Ive emailed is moot about fittment issues....

http://www.rsad.edu/~apetrama/wheelvolvo.jpg

Wow, those look rough.

If you say that your volvo used a 5x108 pattern, and by that picture, only one set of holes is missing paint, so I assume that those are the holes the volvo used.

The unused holes are a wider pattern, which is going the wrong direction. The Legacy has 5x100 bolt pattern, which is a smaller, not larger pattern than 5x108.

The sure way to test is to jack up your legacy, and see if they fit. I would try the narrow pattern first, then the wider pattern. If they fit, they fit, but if the wheel studs don't match the holes, it would be a no-go.

Either way, if that isn't dirt on those rims, you may want to have them stripped and re-painted, either for your use, or to be able to sell them...

Otherwise hose em down and post some clean pics, thos rims might look pretty nice.

Yeah, thats just dust and grime from sitting, and not being washed too often while they were on the Volvo...Im interested in the wheels, and alsmost more interested in the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 's I have on them.

Archived