LegacyGT.com

suspension options

anyone know how wide of a wheel and what offset i can run on my lgt?

That is going to depend on a few things:

- How much suspension travel you are getting out of your set-up

- How much fender pulling / cutting / body work you are willing to do...

Honestly anything over about 7.5" wide is just for looks and is going to take too much effort for it to be worth it on our cars. And it won't give you much / if any of a performance advantage / increase...

The wrx swaybars are wider and wont work. The impreza will rear bar would work if it wasnt for our giatn spare tire dip in the bottom of the trunk.

Sent from my Android powered HTC HD2

It does work with some thinking, yes the bar is wider but not by much, if i remember bolting one side of the sway to the other side outside of the endlink solves that problem. impreza's can use wrx sways as they just dont have the dip in the trunk like us.

That is going to depend on a few things:

- How much suspension travel you are getting out of your set-up

- How much fender pulling / cutting / body work you are willing to do...

Honestly anything over about 7.5" wide is just for looks and is going to take too much effort for it to be worth it on our cars. And it won't give you much / if any of a performance advantage / increase...

the car is rock stock i ONLY plan on doin suspension not for performance just for looks, i will do coilovers and some camber adjusting parts i want the hella flush look

the car is rock stock i ONLY plan on doin suspension not for performance just for looks, i will do coilovers and some camber adjusting parts i want the hella flush look

Ohhh, good luck with that then... Yeah you'll be pushing to get about 8" to sit under the fenders properly... Post pics when you are done though and let us know if all the hard work was worth it or not... :rolleyes:

• I Donated
It does work with some thinking, yes the bar is wider but not by much, if i remember bolting one side of the sway to the other side outside of the endlink solves that problem. impreza's can use wrx sways as they just dont have the dip in the trunk like us.

the rear can be made to fit lol...

but the fronts won't fit at all - no matter what you do. Trust me, i tried yesterday lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived