LegacyGT.com

Integra lip

i get a lot of pm's all the time asking me about the integra lip.

I feel like it is necessary to make a thread to clarify everything and someone please sticky this if possible.

I mention about the fitment so many times already.

Yes, it is a 98-01 integra lip. Please don't ask me where to buy because i don't know. Just go on ebay and search

As long as the lip is for 98-01, you can pick whatever style you want such as type R or mugen. I am not a honda boy so i only know these 2.

Back to how you install this, very simple! just tell someone to hold on the lip for you on one side and you just put screws underneath. There is no specific mounting point, so just put screws wherever you want to minimize gap. you might also want to put 1 screw on each side of the side bumper.

It's not hard to install at all, you will eventually figure out where to mount unless you are very very dumb (no offence)

Do you need anymore work beside putting screws?

I dont know.... that depends on the quality of the lip that you get. For me, i never have any gap after i put couple screws on each side non i have to heat it up or anything.

REMEMBER, SEARCH is the key.

Last but not least, i wont able to take any step-by-step DIY pics for you guys since i now drive a 2011 sti

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5100/5464249702_8d2a1f797d_z.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived