LegacyGT.com

3 Achey Love Holes

Strizzy

did you guys read the product review?

I recently purchased a Finally Mylie! Love Doll at my local sex store and I have to say I am extremely disappointed. I opened the box waiting for my own Mylie (or MYlie, as I always say, or just started to say right now) and all I got was a flat lady made of plastic!! Don't Buy!

EDIT: lol oh didn't know I had to inflate it! Thanks mom!

EDIT: Awww man. I got tired of blowing it up, so I hooked it up to one of those machines that my creepy uncle uses to inflate his matress in the basement and it got too inflated! Mylie looks like Kirstie Alley! (Note To Self: Patent Kirstie Alley sex blimp)

EDIT: I had to poke a fourth hole in Finally Mylie to let out some air. Oh well, now she's just like my ex. This isn't too bad, I mean if you like to have sex with a semi-inflated trash bag as you balance on one arm while you pray that it doesn't pop, and if it pops that no one hears it. The last thing I need is for my parents to find me lying naked on top of a flattened Miley Cyrus . . .again.

:lol: :lol:

LOL. Blow up doll and an Adam Sandler flick. Turrible.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived