LegacyGT.com

Anyone have an engine for sale?

So I tried something new this weekend. My crank bearings have been going to crap for about 30k miles so I've been running 20w-50 (either syn blend or conventional) and it's been helping a lot. I decided to go with a different route this time and buy 3 quarts of 20w-50 synthetic and add the other 2 quarts of Lucas Oil Stabilizer. Now the engine sounds worse than before :/

It sounds like it's not lubricating the bearings or something this time and it's rough. The blow-by also makes the oil cap almost launch off :( I'm pretty sure it's not gonna last too much longer. Rather than just keep wasting money on different oils and hoping it'll work better I just want another engine.

I'm tired of waiting for this engine to die and not being able to take long trips in fear of that. I'm planning on driving up to Georgia soon and I want to be able to take the Legacy.

Does anyone have a stock 2.2 for sale? Preferably lower miles. I need one that runs strong and doesnt leak or smoke like crazy. I'm just looking for a good engine this time. I'm hoping someone in FL has one, but maybe I can afford shipping from somewhere else if the overall price isnt too much.

Thanks guys :D

Also, does anyone know if the motor mounts are the same for the 90-91 Legacy as they were for the 92-up?

I need some new motor mounts cause mine move like crazy, but I'm not looking to spend a ton of money on them. Anyone know where I can get new ones cheap?

Also will the ones from the Impreza work? The prices I'm seeing are insane :(

Archived