LegacyGT.com

junk yards in portland

haha its nice till you start driving around people that cant drive but im going back again next sunday to get some exterior parts and hopefully find one that has grey interior since i just saw my b piller the one right next to the drive seat has a crack... >:( so ganna go to one and pull some cars apart hahaha

I think the LS should have one. I'm not 100% what years they came on from the factory, but I just check out every Loyale and GL10 I see.

This is what I'm looking for. (This person got theirs off a '85 Loyale/GL Wagon)

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/bluefox48/skidplate_004.jpg

Where do you work?

we mostly make aircraft stuff like fuel doors for plains frames for helicopter seats medical doors for them too and the stretcher that they use on the life flight ones we make stuff for the arm like land mine plate covers that we engrave and we make the parts for the breaking system for the spy plains and shit and stuff for compound bows

Going to the picknpull on Sunday again to pull an EJ22. I will be there most of the day. Does anyone need anything? Send me a message or post here and I will check before I leave. Hit me up....you can check out there site to see prices

Archived