LegacyGT.com

Having issues posting?

Kaos22B

It happens :p. Are you sure you are posting in the right section? Make sure you are posting under Member Classifieds instead of Vendor Classifieds. That's the only reason I can think of that is preventing you from your post.
-ben

yah I think thats it, because Im trying to post this....

Im selling my 2005 Legacy GT Rims and Tires, they are in immaculate condition with about 1400 miles on them. Most of which are freeway miles since I did a roadtrip to Arizona from SoCal just after buying the car:)

Based on prices Ive seen Im asking $700 obo.

Please pm me with offers instead of posting to keep the thread clean.

Thanks!

Kian

and it wont let me

Excuse Jedi's remark, he's just having a bit of fun. :) Patagonian's comment seems most logical. I apologize for assuming that you might have posted in the wrong section (which is what must have incited Jedi's remark).

So you own a Subaru shop? Where in SoCal are you located, and what's the shop called?

EDIT: I did a little looking around in the member's classified and saw someone with less posts with you, so I'm really not sure what's up. I'll have the administrator look into it.

-ben

Guest *Jedimaster*
wow Ive owned 3 Imprezas and a Legacy and own a subaru shop and all of a sudden Im a newb....

sounds like some nasioc guys are members here too..?

All in fun bro. Sounded to me like a permissions thingy like Patagonian said. I meant no harm. :)

Hi Axis, I co-own Garage Tuning, which is in southern Orange County (Laguna Hills to be exact) and live right by there also. We mainly do engine swaps into our beloved GC's and also full engine builds and ecu tuning (seperate company inhouse with GT) so soon I'll be offering EcuTek flashes for you guys once I do the testing and dyno runs on my own vehicle. I won't post more about that though incase Im breaking any vendor rules? (can you direct me to where I would find out what the vendor procedures are for this forum? thanks!)

I don't know what the deal is with the posting but I guess Ill just hang around longer and see if I can post them later, no rush really. :)

Hi Axis, I co-own Garage Tuning, which is in southern Orange County (Laguna Hills to be exact) and live right by there also.

Cool! Maybe once I get my car, whenever that is, and I am home in Irvine, I will definitely pay you a visit.

-ben

wow Ive owned 3 Imprezas and a Legacy and own a subaru shop and all of a sudden Im a newb....

sounds like some nasioc guys are members here too..?

but we are more friendlier to noobs than NASIOC

:)

Archived