LegacyGT.com

Buttonwillow Track Day: June 27th

Hey Kevin,

Like most of the guys, I'll be coming up to stay Sunday night at a local flea-bag hotel. Do you know of a decent restaurant, bar, pool hall, bowling alley, or strip joint that we could all meet at on Sunday night? Say around 7:00 PM

Hey Kevin,

Like most of the guys, I'll be coming up to stay Sunday night at a local flea-bag hotel. Do you know of a decent restaurant, bar, pool hall, bowling alley, or strip joint that we could all meet at on Sunday night? Say around 7:00 PM

I will put together an email list for those participating. You guys can hit reply all and coordinate dinner etc. I am not very familiar with the area. I did spend the night out there once, but we got in late and left early.

Aww MAN!!! This sounds like its going to be tons of fun! Better be tons of pics taken and mebbe some video. Hopefully this will be an yearly thing so i can participate and learn when i get to So Cal next yr. I am so friggin jealous. =)

anyone have a wagon that i can crash in?? :) id really like to get there a day before so i dont have to get up at 4!!!

pretty pissed my exhaust went back to PDE so we can put it into production... sounded DAMN good too!

Anyone leaving from Santa monica or west of LA? I have no idea what time i should leave!?!

Which one is yours Kevin?? Four silver STi's I can't tell which is yours! Well one looks like Crystal Gray. Anyways, I remember you saying something about you testing new brakes or something like that? Were they the $$ ones you showed me a while ago?
-ben

mine is the silver sti next to the WRB STi in the back row.

I am not sure which rotors I showed you, I just cannot remember, but the purpose was to go out and really abuse these. On one run, we drove 20 miles and I did not hesitate to force the pedal down. In fact, just ask any of the passengers that day. While I had harnesses, they did not so every time I braked down a straight and went from 110-120 to 60, they would experience serious negative Gs. I also noticed it in the corner of my eyes, but did not realize how fast we would stop until they commented about the car's brakes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived