LegacyGT.com

Do STi Pinks for Wagons exhibit sag?

FroMan

I've been doing some digging on susupension components and was wondering if the STi pinks for wagons sag like standard springs? Just looking to see if I have to order spacers.

Thanks.

FroMan

Not on mine,pinks sat level with stock struts and still do with my Bilsteins.

I bought spacers(there cheap) just in case before the Bilsteins install but didn't need them after the install.

Thanks. I wouldn't think that an OEM type product would have the issue, but you never know where companies cut corners.

Out of curiosity what did you do for sway bars? With the extra couple hundred pounds in the rear I'm going to guess the improvident is substantial for the wagon?

Thanks. I wouldn't think that an OEM type product would have the issue, but you never know where companies cut corners.

Out of curiosity what did you do for sway bars? With the extra couple hundred pounds in the rear I'm going to guess the improvident is substantial for the wagon?

First mod I did fr my wagon was sway bays.I went with Cusco F/R(I had a contact ;)) but there are many other manufacturs for sway bars out there that work just as well and aren't as pricey as Cusco.

Archived