LegacyGT.com

Exhaust????

• Mega Users

1. Go to Intake and Exhaust subforum. Look at pictures and videos of exhaust/downpipe combinations.

2. Go to Vendor Classifieds. Find which vendor you like. Choose downpipe and catback.

3. Go to Member Classifieds. Find used and new items for sale and purchase them.

4. Search and Read. No one will treat you nicely for asking them to go shopping for you. Figure out what YOU want, what's in YOUR price range, and what YOU like. It's an exhaust, they all transport hot exhaust gases to the rear of the car.

Aside from that, happy modding

The nice thing about the Hogzawst is that it's super cheap. I am putting together kits to help out all of our newbs withe these difficult decisions.

I am selling a full-stainless Hogzawst kits for $225, stage 1-4 available. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

The nice thing about the Hogzawst is that it's super cheap. I am putting together kits to help out all of our newbs withe these difficult decisions.

I am selling a full-stainless Hogzawst kits for $225, stage 1-4 available. Just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

You should try to be more sarcastic before someone believes you :lol:

Hogzawst isn't bad and for under $3 I would try using one washer per muffler first.

dunno why some ppl feel the need to be "search police" and cry about searching instead of just giving their opinion and moving on... but ANYWAYS. personally i looked up some sound clips on youtube and so far my favorite is the perrin exhaust.. man that sounded nasty. i know thats the one im going to look into when i eventually get one (gotta clear it with the wifey :p)

dunno why some ppl feel the need to be "search police" and cry about searching instead of just giving their opinion and moving on...)

You'll understand when you're older:lol:

BOT, my only experience so far is with the SPT, which is great but getting to be a little too quiet for my tastes. It's super subtle.

BOT, my only experience so far is with the SPT, which is great but getting to be a little too quiet for my tastes. It's super subtle.

yeah I like super subtle which is why I want one but I don't want to pay $900+ for that exhaust.

• Mega Users
dunno why some ppl feel the need to be "search police" and cry about searching instead of just giving their opinion and moving on...

These questions have been answered. Why people should take a few minutes out of their day to give a response to some weirdo with 2 posts is beyond me. The forum gets filled up with pointless threads like these instead of having a solid core of readily available information. It's like making a thread on which handbag to buy. Who cares?! This forum is full of goodness, but no one feels that they should spend a few minutes cruising instead of asking for e-pinions. It's your money buy what you want. Take responsibility for your life instead of sitting around with your hand out waiting for answers. Be less of a slug and go find the answers yourself

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/exhaust-audio-video-clip-compilation-thread-102170.html

Here is just one thread, that has more info than you could possibly ask for.:spin:

These questions have been answered. Why people should take a few minutes out of their day to give a response to some weirdo with 2 posts is beyond me. The forum gets filled up with pointless threads like these instead of having a solid core of readily available information. It's like making a thread on which handbag to buy. Who cares?! This forum is full of goodness, but no one feels that they should spend a few minutes cruising instead of asking for e-pinions. It's your money buy what you want. Take responsibility for your life instead of sitting around with your hand out waiting for answers. Be less of a slug and go find the answers yourself

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/exhaust-audio-video-clip-compilation-thread-102170.html

Here is just one thread, that has more info than you could possibly ask for.:spin:

rofl my guess is you probably live alone in your mom's basement playing wow and "flaming noobs" on forums. awesome. you couldn't have just been nice the first time and replied with that link right? "take responsibility for your life" rofl... exaggerate much anyone?

as far as:

i think seeing as how im 30 and married i qualify as older and im willing to bet im older than you but surreeee w/e u say fellas. keep being the nazi police on the forums because you'll totally "fix" everyone and get them to start searching ;)

i think seeing as how im 30 and married i qualify as older and im willing to bet im older than you but surreeee w/e u say fellas. keep being the nazi police on the forums because you'll totally "fix" everyone and get them to start searching ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, you are older than me, I was just referring to the notion that your limited post count is probably directly correlated to the number of these experiences you have had on the forums. But I suppose my sarcasm was overlooked.

Nobody is trying to be a nazi about it, consider it like you would anything else. If you were asked the same question everyday by different people wouldn't you get just the slightest bit annoyed by it? Let's go off topic a bit, shall we?

I used to work at a university wherein incoming freshmen every year would ask the same question (can I get a network cable?). The answer was our department didn't have any. So instead of individually telling every

single

one

of

them

where to get one, we put up a sign. That said, go down the hall. That's where the answer to your question is.

Same concept broski. The sign up on the newbs forum says "search and ye shall receive."

Granted, there will always be people who are not always welcoming to questions, no matter how relevant or justified they may be. Welcome to the internet. It happens.

So please, do not mistake a point in suggested direction as hostility, and most certainly do not make the mistake of replying erroneously in kind. I know I don't speak just for myself when I say I'd be willing to help out most anyone here, including you, if you had a question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK ON TOPIC

Magnaflow is something I've seen highly recommended on here quite often, and the ones that I hear at meets sound nice and meaty without being completely overbearing. If I was going based purely on sound, I'd pick those.

Archived