LegacyGT.com

LED Turn Signals and Brakes

Corny357

Those look nice and bright.... If I hadn't already spent 2500 on my cars in the last week...

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

V-LEDs have swithcback turn signal videos on their website.

Yes correct they do. But the video they show is of a toyota tundra who's turn signals act as DRL until you turn on your turn signal. I am just trying to understand the reason for buying the Type 2 bulbs? And not just buy a regular LED amber bulb?

-Urban Cowboy

• 1 year later...

SOrry for bringing this thread back up but I'm confused.

I don't know about the 05-07s but on the 08-09s are the 3157 turn signals CK type or Standard type? I have LEDs just about everywhere on my car expect our front turn signal / side marker / parking light because everytime I throw in a dual circuit 3157 LED bulb it blows a fuse. What am I doing wrong over here? I have the turn signal fix installed and everything. This is just bothering me.

• 2 years later...

UPDATE: http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4868376&postcount=11

SOrry for bringing this thread back up but I'm confused.

I don't know about the 05-07s but on the 08-09s are the 3157 turn signals CK type or Standard type? I have LEDs just about everywhere on my car expect our front turn signal / side marker / parking light because everytime I throw in a dual circuit 3157 LED bulb it blows a fuse. What am I doing wrong over here? I have the turn signal fix installed and everything. This is just bothering me.

I'm looking into this more and will try to post something to clarify and settle the issue. I think we need to add something to a sticky post so the info is easier to find.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived