LegacyGT.com

Need someone to take a pic please

Can someone take a picture of the black air pump with the cover on, on the driver side I would like to compare mine because the plastic screw I found in my throttle body looks like it could belong to that, I just want to be sure so when I talk to the shop that did the job I have all the evidence I need to show they made a mistake.

Pics of the screw in my throttle body look for post #574

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/spark-plug-install-instructions-12070p39.html

the black screw looks like it's from the air box front funnel thing (one of 2 above the grill).

Off the top of my head, the air pump doesn't have any plastic screw. There are 2 14mm bolts on the left side that hold it down, then a hose clamp on the right side that connect to the air plastic hose thing

Thanks for replying I'm talking about the plastic cover over the pump not the metal screws holding the pump to the motor. I know the plastic screws your talking about but the ones holding that funnel at least on my car have always been the pop it type not one with a mark for use with a flat head.

Archived