LegacyGT.com

Need help with e-tune and AP

ashdoggy

I'm sure I might be the only person with this problem. :redface: I received my infamous1 e-tune in my email. I'm not sure how to copy or transfer the map from my e-mail to the Accessport Manager. I've tried several ways and can't seem to make it work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sorry can't help ya.. figured I'd at least say something in your thread :) I'm using tactrix and it was easy as pie.. infamous1 should have instructions for you.. at least he was pretty clear about absolutely everything he wanted from me when we were doing an etune.

It should be saved as a ptm map in the email.

Save it onto your hard drive into the same folder all your other accessport maps are in.

Open up accessport map manager and click on search for maps.

It will show all the maps availible and should be listed there. Plug in your accessport and move the map onto the accessport.

Load the map onto you car in either the base or realtime map specified.

Drink a beer.

Hope this was helpful..

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 5 weeks later...

I just went through part of this with Infamous. You will need to go to Cobb's webpage and submit a request for the Access Tuner Race program, which should take a day or two to approve. http://accessecu.com/register/cobb.php

Download the map to your computer. Open the map that Infamous sent in the Race program and save it again. If you don't do this, you will not be able to flash the map to your car, the map will be locked out in your AP.

Then connect your AP and launch the AP Manager and search and install the map to your AP.

Archived