LegacyGT.com

Can anyone in MA check this out for me?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get my hands on a Legacy GT and I found this one in MA. It's non-limited which is fine with me, but the miles are 105,xxx. I was hoping for something with 80k or less, but the price on this one makes it look like it could be a good deal. I called the dealership and asked them to do a compression test, but I was wondering if there was anybody close that could give the car a once-over in person and maybe send me a few pictures before i commit to buying it and getting it delivered. I checked the carfax and it says there was an accident in July of last year, but it doesn't say frame or mechanical damage, so I'm hoping it was just cosmetic and it was fixed professionally.

Here is the link:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=294345757&dealer_id=65820783&car_year=2005&doors=&systime=&model=LEGACY&search_lang=en&start_year=2005&keywordsrep=103116&keywordsfyc=__Z3Q,__&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=300&min_price=&drive=&rdm=1298383216482&marketZipError=false&advanced=y&fuel=&keywords_display=gt&sownerid=294911&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2007&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=Manual&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&max_mileage=&address=19428&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=14000&awsp=false&make=SUB&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=262&standard=false

I'll paypal you $25 for your time and for letting me know details about the car, and another $75 if I get it delivered and there are no surprises. Just let me know before you go, I'd rather not have 10 people go and check it out and all tell me the same thing.

Well it's all for naught, the guy called me back and said that they're not going to sell the car since it had too many problems and they warranty every car they sell. It's going back to auction, so look out for that VIN if you are at any auctions in MA.

Archived