LegacyGT.com

power"lag" in a 2.0

I have bin notising a strange behavior in my 2.0 N/A '06 for a few days now. When accelerating slowly the car just goes smothe but when it hits about 3300/3600 RPM it get's a kick in power. Has not bin like that before.

My first gess is the spark plugs. bin 80K kilometers and still original. But that's just a fools gesing

Just wondering what part of the world your in?

Not many of us have 2.0s, as usdm is 2.5.

But someone may know the answer.

I'm in Iceland and hear about 90% of the legacys are 2.0 non turbo and 85% have auto gearbox. Sucks

4th gen that is

Just wondering what part of the world your in?

Not many of us have 2.0s, as usdm is 2.5.

But someone may know the answer.

The USDM gets the 2.5L the rest of the globes gets the 2.0L

I have bin notising a strange behavior in my 2.0 N/A '06 for a few days now. When accelerating slowly the car just goes smothe but when it hits about 3300/3600 RPM it get's a kick in power

The Kick in power you describe is it a kick like a boost in power or a kick like loss of power?

If it dies off in power there are a few simple problem areas to fix this first change your air filter and you spark plugs.

Second make sure your transmission filter and fluid are up fresh

The USDM gets the 2.5L the rest of the globes gets the 2.0L

The Kick in power you describe is it a kick like a boost in power or a kick like loss of power?

If it dies off in power there are a few simple problem areas to fix this first change your air filter and you spark plugs.

Second make sure your transmission filter and fluid are up fresh

It's like a boost

Archived