LegacyGT.com

Why Baja, WHY?!????!?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread is hilarious...the reference to lesbians and buyers remorse over a wagon. My 78 year old father bought one last year! and yes, although he is most certainly not a lesbian...he is suffering from buyer's remorse over a wagon!!!

I'm amazed how tight the interior is. My 98 outback is roomier (same platform). they messed that up!

there is one all done up in the montreal area for sale too.. i would like one.. i just wish they up dated the body style to 4th gen.. if i see one at a decent price i will buy it..

fyi i just bought a airplane :)

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKOrmETgMkM&feature=feedf]YouTube - SD-1 Minisport homebuilt ultralight aircraft[/ame]

no good ol b& s

sory for thread jack ..

if any more aboot the plane plz pm me ..

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

This thread was jacked from the get go. I would love to ride in a Baja with a shell on it, in the backseat just so I could heckle the driver.

If the owner of THIS Baja is in here, I will buy you a beer, for rocking the most ridiculous ride ever.

No way, Baja's are cool. The execution was just a bit off. The entire rear glass and wall between the bed should have able to fold down ala' the Avalanch/Escalade. Then it would have at least been useful instead of that stupid little portal hole which is good for a couple of ski's or 2x4's and that's about it.

Still wishing Ford would have had the guts to release the Freestyle (aka TaurusX) like the original concept with the removable rear glass making it a Baja-esk CUV. At least Subaru rolled the dice, Ford chickened out.

ford-freestyle2789s.jpg.f8180f24146760111363764f531a046e.jpg

ford-freestyle4849s.jpg.fa785391d46b2565033f06a51461d985.jpg

ford-freestyle4854s.jpg.6168c5e3091c4f7716b344902f2f33ea.jpg

If I had some free money to play with, I'd def build up a Baja, throw in an H6, add some torque, lift it and put some big tires... come on mud bogs!!! They are def unique, and I give credit to Subaru for trying something different.

Archived