LegacyGT.com

A look at the navi we didn't get - link to it on the UK site

godwhomismike

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']Or you could wait until nav is available in a later model year or perhaps mid year revision and then retro fit it.[/quote] I'll probably have it retro-fitted later on. BTW... aren't many of the options installed at port or dealer installed? - Mike

Or you could wait until nav is available in a later model year or perhaps mid year revision and then retro fit it.

As expensive as it is, I will probably wait for someone to total their Legacy and buy the unit from a salvage yard before I would buy it new.

:o :o :o

holycow.jpg.e61b1a69a17a176a0f80da0b61ff9141.jpg

Exchange rates are not a good judge of how much it would cost over here. Take CD's for example, they range 9.99 to 11.99 over in the UK, which would be $18-21 (and its more like 14-16 over here). That being said, I can see nav adding around 3-4k to the Limited.

[quote name='Tide']Exchange rates are not a good judge of how much it would cost over here. Take CD's for example, they range 9.99 to 11.99 over in the UK, which would be $18-21 (and its more like 14-16 over here). That being said, I can see nav adding around 3-4k to the Limited.[/quote] Sorry... I was referring to someone trying to purchase the UK unit and make it work on the USDM model. $3-4K here?... I'll wait. :)

I asked Subaru customer service today about Nav unit & if cabling was in place... they said unit is planned for 06 and no, cabling is not in place on 05 models. They said when unit becomes available in 06, all cars will get wiring harness from factory.

Archived