LegacyGT.com

NY/NJ/CT Forum

Guest JessterCPA

Guest JessterCPA

Hey.

I know we have a North East and Mid-Atlantic Forum, and it has been discussed how NJ should be included. Many other forums have a "Tri-State" Forum, for NY, NJ and CT people. Maybe we should use this instead of what we have. Any ideas? If this is no good, nevermind.

Thanks.

Jesse

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'll second that. Tri state would be a nice place to find events that are local to all of us, instead of the more general North East. :cool:

Guest JessterCPA

Generally from what I have seen, PA is considered Mid-Atlantic. In fact, I just read the Mid Atlantic Brewing News, and it's almost all PA bars & breweries. I realize that seperates Philly people from South Jersey people, but I cant come up with a better answer for that.

Jesse

The PA guys want to be in NE instead of Mid-A (lol...so Pittsburgh should be NE? It's NW of me and I am Mid-A). How about we just make one forum per state? :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
The PA guys want to be in NE instead of Mid-A (lol...so Pittsburgh should be NE? It's NW of me and I am Mid-A). How about we just make one forum per state? :lol:

I understand what you are saying, and I dont want to make it too complex. Maybe it's just because I am "North-Jersey-Centric", but I see us as more related to NY than to PA.

FWIW, and I am not saying this is the only way to do it,

NASIOC has the following:

New England Impreza Club Forum -- Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia

Tri-State Area Forum --Connecticut , New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania

Yes, PA is in there twice.

VWVortex has the following:

New England Discussion forum for north east area regional issues, events and gatherings. (Upstate New York, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)

TriState Discussion forum for events and gatherings in the TriState area. (Metro New York, Northern New Jersey, Connecticut).

Mid-Atlantic Discussion forum for Mid-Atlantic area regional issues, events and gatherings. (Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Southern New Jersey, Delaware).

This way splits NY into two pieces.

Jesse

Archived