LegacyGT.com

Mudflaps: RA or Flapatax?

STiSubie109

Flapatax makes good stuff, I thought all flaps were too expensive so I ended up with some DocDesign Ikea cutting board flaps :lol:

Now Doc you need to offer this service as well, I'll take a set like on your car w/ a custom logo. I smell a hot seller for you.

you can also add some headlight corner tint to my order as well, thanks

• Mega Users

My RA flaps are my most favorite external mod :lol:. But as always, to each his own. At lest all of my paint aft wheel looks perty. I also like the small amount of lateral adjustability. Wide for winter, narrow for summer.

It might just be me, but I think RA flaps look like butt.

• 1 month later...
Here' some pics of my Flapatax installed.

Did you drill your own holes or did they fit like that like they came? Yours fit much better than mine. :mad:

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

The fronts are the original holes. The rears I re-drilled the bottom holes only and pushed them in just a l little bit. Maybe 3/4 inch or less. The screw head actually covers the old hole. I told Michael about the fitment being off a little in the rear.

I did the same to my rears and they aren't level. I'll have to email again.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

• 1 year later...

bump from the dead. I'm interested in seeing more pix of the Flapatax. I want to keep all the slush, road grime & gravel off the side of my car during our fun New England winters. I want to drive & be merry, but not fling grime all over my car.

I.E. the major difference between Regular & simplified.

• 2 years later...

Archived