LegacyGT.com

where to start with performance

im in u

Bunch of winey know nothing douche bags HAHAHA this deffinitly is'nt the forum for me I'll be finding a better one with better members that not so touchy feely with their feelings. There is no need to respond to this for I wont be cming back to this useless ass forum see ya

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does'nt seem alot of people do alot to the motor's on here im looking to build a drag/street car out of my legacy

We obviously are a clueless bunch driving around stock cars. That, and this forum is fairly new, so there's not a lot of info on here. There are a LOT of better forums dedicated to the Legacy, such as NASIOC and Subaruforester.org. If you guys spot him there, make sure he gets shit there as well :lol:

Bunch of winey know nothing douche bags HAHAHA this deffinitly is'nt the forum for me I'll be finding a better one with better members that not so touchy feely with their feelings. There is no need to respond to this for I wont be cming back to this useless ass forum see ya

Congratulations. You are now legendary.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/stupidest-phrases-questions-youve-seen-forum-legacy-150625.html?p=3242742

awesome spelling and grammar :rolleyes:

this thread is great...

OP I recommend posting this same question on NASIOC. Everyone there is super helpful and they do not flame noobs at all.

every noob should put a flame suit on in any forum cuz noobs get flamed no matter what.

this is going down hill admin should close this thread for the sake of not scaring off other noobs. let not make this forum look like poop

:ohhh:it turned into :argue::spin::munch:

+1. Its been happening for the last few months.

About once a year we see a rotation of "faces" on the forum. Many members get burnt out of the same questions over and over, LOL. Some just have life take them in other directions.

The new "crowd" is coming in now. First time we are seeing sub 20yr old owners en masse.

I fear this is the type of people we can look forward to seeing more of with 4th gen LGTs becoming more and more affordable... :(

Unfortunately this happened in the DSM world as well once the value of cars dropped enough that any kid could pick them up. It was a sad day as many of the people on before were intelligent and more mature, sure you always had your share of jerks, but overall everyone was eager to share knowledge and learn. I also fear that we can look forward to the boy racer types who don't want anything but to be told how to do things, and then start "fights" with anyone who expects more out of them than they are willing to give.

The thing I always try to remember is that I guess I was there one time as well... granted I never had a fast car when I was young as my parents were smarter than that, but I think I was a little headstrong when younger too and not always smart about how I did things... I think everyone tried to do the right thing in educating him the right way, but it still went south...

Archived