LegacyGT.com

Subaru Game Day Dog Walk Event

Magic Marker

I just signed up. I wonder what the gift pack includes...

Instead of parking it on the couch for an 8-hour football marathon, do something good for you and your dog. Join us for the Subaru Game Day Dog Walk Event. It’s not only a great way for you and your pooch to get some exercise, but you just might meet some new friends as well.

Pledge to walk your four-legged friend on game day and receive a free doggy gift pack from Subaru, while supplies last.

http://www.subaru.com/dogs/index.html

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

• 4 weeks later...

I got my email for the shipping address form this morning, though I'm afraid I might have screwed it up. Before filling anything out, my full name was in the "last name" field, so I removed my first and put it in the "first name" field. After hitting submit, it wasn't until then that I think I saw some mention of putting the dog's name in again, though there wasn't a field explicitly saying "dog's name." I'm afraid the tag's going to have my name as the dog's name. :(

When you all do yours, can you possibly take a screenshot of the shipping address form so I can double-check what I did? Thanks!

Do you know about what number you were signing up? I know when I registered, the count was still single digits.

I got the email to send in my mailing address. The auto fill in the form had my first and last name in the "last name" field. I had to correct it.

When I signed up the count was still in the lower 100's.

There wasn't a spot for dog's name, nor did the instructions say anything for it, right? That's what gets me worried, the whole "full name in last name" thing. I'm sitting here thinking I was supposed to put the dog's name in the first name spot or something.

There wasn't a spot for dog's name, nor did the instructions say anything for it, right? That's what gets me worried, the whole "full name in last name" thing. I'm sitting here thinking I was supposed to put the dog's name in the first name spot or something.

Actually the e-mail from them was waiting later on in the inbox. Yes, there was no spot for the dog's name and my full name was in the last name box but i corrected that. I obtained consent from my dog and filled that application. I then informed him of the wait period. He switched sides on his pillow.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently this is all the stuff that comes with the main pack they were shipping out. It's a pretty nice gesture, in my opinion.

That's me. I made that video the day I got the box. They gave some really nice quality items.

I posted on their Facebook page.

I am almost 62 years old. I heard of Facebook but at my age I am not that ambitious to find out what it is. Posting on the forums is hard enough. Any other way ? thanks.

I am almost 62 years old. I heard of Facebook but at my age I am not that ambitious to find out what it is. Posting on the forums is hard enough. Any other way ? thanks.

I would send them to SOA and they can forward them onto the correct department.

Archived