LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

Fred, I think you are a bit lower than that. I am down 1.3 and when we are parked next to each other, your roof is noticeably lower than mine.

Are you calling me fat? :lol:

I cant remember the drop for the life of me. I measured it a few months back. I guess I will have to add it to my build list when I have a chance.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

fredrik94087, how much of a drop you running? looks sick! also whats your sidewall height/tire dimensions?

Okay...finally measured. I will have to put it in my build thread before I forget.

Fronts are ~2.25" and rears are ~1.75" lower than OEM setting.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I need to order some overlays for emblems as well. Need a hint of red to go with my McGard lugs.

I got mine at autocityimports.com they have the JDL legacy "L" like I have and the traditional 6 stars in a variety of color combinations

DocHolladay23 is a vendor on these forums and can easily provide you with some L7 vinyl overlays that can just be applied on top of your existing Subaru emblems. It's inexpensive and easy to do, and he has dozens of different colors to choose from. Edited by Ellesedil
Spell iz hurd

DocHolladay23 is a vendor on these forums and can easily provide you with some L7 vinyl overlays that can just be applied on top of your exist Subaru emblems. It's inexpensive and easy to do, and he has dozens of different colors to choose from.

I got my "Save the manuals" sticker from him. That is definitely where I planned on getting the overlays.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I should finally post a pic. I have had her for three years now and just hit 30k miles.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/frat36/Subaru%20Legacy/SubaruLegacy.jpg' alt='SubaruLegacy.jpg'>

Edited by Frado36

• 2 weeks later...

It is sitting about 1.75" below OEM height.

I wanted it lower, but I like it better this way. I don't have to be as careful with scraping.

20140830_102140.thumb.jpg.2fa703260eda3bb444bbfadece290941.jpg

OK, so, I'm gonna hold off on buying new wheels for the moment, and plasti-dip them instead. Opinions on color please!! I'm really liking the new anthracite gray with glossifier, but I'm open to suggestions. A gloss black is probably my second choice, and gunmetal might look decent. Anywho, what do you guys and gals think?

http://i.imgur.com/nbwsxfq.jpg

If you look a couple pages back you'll find some pictures of my 2.5i with gray gt rims. They are powder coated a dark gray that has a blueish tint to them which almost color matches the ggm paint. That should give you some reference on what dark gray gt rims looks like on our car Edited by levihamernik