LegacyGT.com

Crankshaft/Camshaft Sensor Recall

Just put my car into MySubaru with the VIN and a recall popped up stating that the sensors are under recall and will be replaced with an upgraded part at no cost.

Thought I'd throw that out there to Legacy owners, might be worth checking into.

It's a 95 Legacy L with the 2.2

That must have been my post lol. Also it isnt on there but subaru has a life time replacement on seat belts, on things like fraying and the motors.

Thanks for posting that info, the only thing is the car drives great and having the stealership work on it scares the hell out of me.

That must have been my post lol. Also it isnt on there but subaru has a life time replacement on seat belts, on things like fraying and the motors.

For anyone reading I know Honda/Acura does this too, I had them replace a belt on an 85 CRX about two years ago, so they really do honor the "lifetime" aspect. I suspect this may be ubiquitous across the makes, but don't hold me to that.

• I Donated
You must have read the same post I did. I just did the same thing and found out my 97 OBW has a set of front springs coming. Almost didn't go to the trouble of signing up, glad I did now.......

you're not getting front springs. they are spring gaurds. just an extra layer of protection in case the bottom of the strut brakes due to rust. It will catch the spring and keep it from causing damage. I just had that done under recall on my car a few weeks ago.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived