LegacyGT.com

Celtic Tickets / TD Garden Arena - Info

SnoDork

Hey Guys,

Looking for some intel on TD Gardens Arena. Planning on buying tickets for the 01/25 Celtics vs. Cavs game.

For those of you that have been there any pointers would be great. I'm looking on stubhub for tickets right now along with ticketmaster.

If anyone knows someone that knows someone i'm looking for (qty 4) tickets and willing to pay ~$70/ticket.

Thanks for your time :)

~Sucka-Duck~

You ought to check out http://www.tixlist.com. He's a local guy who sends out a daily email connecting ticket sellers with ticket buyers. All the tickets sell for face value, sometimes season ticket face value. You deal directly with the people who have the tickets in hand, not a ticket agency.

Other than that, keep your eyes peeled on craigslist.

There's a couple parking garages outside the Garden for $30, so don't worry about that. The Fours and Hurricane O'Reillys are good bars to grab a bite or a drink before the game. As far as getting the tickets, I usually use Stubhub, but sounds like that email list Fossil mentioned seems cool.

Hey Guys, thanks for all the help...i went with stubhub. Not to bad price wise.

I work remotely (from NH) for my company in SoCal so some of the guys from SoCal are coming out in a couple weeks (Customer installation in Andover, MA)

They've booked rooms @ the hilton in the Finanical district. My boss wanted to stay in boston so we could have a "good time" after work hours.

We're gonna take the subway to the game.

Thanks agian for all the help :)

~Sucka-Duck~

Archived