LegacyGT.com

Body Shops

Does anyone know of any great body shop in the queens/long island NY area?

Someone at work scratched up the side of my car when they were coming out of their parking spot. I am so pissed right now as the bastard just left. Now I have to pay to fix this crap out of pocket.

Is the scratch in the paint on the metal body of the plastic bumper. Years ago some one in took the paint off the right fornt corner on the plastic bumper. I think it was early in 05. Never had it fixed, my car is black. Sometime last year I notice it now has some blue paint in the same spot.

If it really bug's you fix it. If not, save the money. It's just a car.

As to find a good shop. Look for the ones that do restoration work, not just crash repair. I have a buddy that does resto work and does some of the best body work and paint in the area. He's not the cheapest, but the quality is second to none.

It all depends on what you want to pay. Look around in the yellow pages, or ask some of the guy's at the auto parts store's and see who's shop keep getting recommended.

I have to stop by on my way home tonight. Someone backed into my rear drivers door Saturday. It was my winter rental (ski house) landlords dad.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Martino Auto Concepts

108 Glen Cove Ave # 9

Glen Cove, NY 11542-2832

(516) 676-7985

Was going to take my other car there but opted for C&D Auto in South Hackensack instead. Both quality body shops and I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed. Just call ahead as I believe they specialize in the German variety.

Max, its actually a dent; meaning after a while I am sure it will rust. It went from the rear door all the way to the rear bumper. However, the door is not bad. just a scratch. its the piece over the wheel that is damaged.

Martino Auto Concepts

108 Glen Cove Ave # 9

Glen Cove, NY 11542-2832

(516) 676-7985

Was going to take my other car there but opted for C&D Auto in South Hackensack instead. Both quality body shops and I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed. Just call ahead as I believe they specialize in the German variety.

\

Thanks. Ill keep the info and find out.

Archived