LegacyGT.com

Need hella Help

Alright just bought a 96 legacy rs (EJ20R TT) and after i brought it home i noticed the lower panel under the dash was loose so i found the screws and began putting it back on when i noticed some connectors were disconnected and some other random connectors but no where to connect them. I connected the ones tht had other connections, well as soon as i do that the engine starts running a little rough the check engine light comes on and flashes. I popped the hood and the second turbo on driver side, there was a brass colored drum next to the the turbo kind of under the air filter actuating as well as the one on the turbo which im assuming is the waste gate but not sure. im not completely car stupid im just new to turbo's as well as subbys but man do i love my car. So any help would be very much appreciated!

i know the ones without other connections might be but there are two diff. ones that have connections. i thought that maybe the guy who had it before me might have done it so the check engine light would go out, if u want i can take a pic of the connectors and a video of what happens when connected. not to mention the other random wires running from the battery to both sides of the engine

Archived