LegacyGT.com

Thoughts on CNT downpipe

KBear73

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way. Thanks again Mike for the excellent service and response times. I got my DP on monday and actually opened the box this morning and the thing looks mint!!! Fine quality piece!!! Now, just have to get time to put it on and get my tune.

WOW!!!! Fitment was spot on with my catted DP, Mike, thanks again man. Sound is a little louder,which I wanted, and even with the plain Cobb AP stage 2 tune it runs alright. I just have to get a "real" tune now. Getting in touch with Infamous as we speak.

5EATs are still in stock.

Sweet deal... now that I'm out of the hole at work (my vacation last month put me a few grand in red) I'm going to be starting to order stuff.. is it better to go through the site or PM?

Only thing I gotta figure out is where to ship stuff to.

I bought my CNT before m sprank was a vendor :) Problem is I paid almost as much for a used pipe as he has been selling them in the GB for!

Mine was actually for a WRX (6" too short) and had a V-Band connector on it when I got it. $40 at the muffler shop got me fixed up and it fits great with my stock CBE and my new Stromung CBE ;)

just picked up a CNT cat-less from m sprank recently myself. im also in the 2ed run on his stroumng GB. the CNT was packed well all the welds looked decent ( not amazing but what can ya expect from a Chinese factory?) it fit without any hitches, and makes a big difference pared w/ GS up pipe. very happy with my buy.

Archived