LegacyGT.com

How much would you pay for a steak-burger (you pick the cut).

dr_sharp

How much would you pay for a steak-burger of "your cut"  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay for a steak-burger of "your cut"

• I don't care, I'll pay it!
    • Market price, for the cut, plus standard fast food charges
    • Market price, for the cut, and nothing more.
    • That's a stupid idea; I'd rather feed my family MacDonalds. AKA: I'd rather give my family cancer.

So, I was just thinking how awesome it would be if I could get a T-bone steak burger. But I realize that my 3/4-lb T-bone cost $6.83, which is about twice the price of 2 steak-burgers at steak-n-shake so I was curious, is there a market for "custom" steak-burgers???
lol

I thought about it but. If they grind the meat would there be a huge difference? If you eat a cheap steak you can tell the difference vs rib eye.

There is a restaurant in NY that sells Kobe Beef burgers, I cant remember but its like $30/$50

I dont think its worth it for me, I eat my food really fast anyways. It takes longer for me to cook food then it is to eat it...I timed it once, 16ounce steak took 8min to cook, and less then 2 min to eat w/out any sides

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Holy shit! Did you bother to chew?

Thread jack because of Brady

Kindof, You should of saw the 21oz steak I had in Texas (road trip) plus a small bowl of chili and fries. The same place that serves the 72oz(?) steak. Took a little longer, no time limit and worst part of it all...25-30min later I did not feel full and feel like I can eat some more

I have 3 older brothers but its 11yrs from me and #3. I say, once the food hit the table we all attack it, if you didnt get any food then too bad for you.

1 more other brother eats fast like I do

If anyone hasnt seen a 21oz steak, heres a pic compared to my head

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/underground000/36993_10150213028235506_657155505_13013922_1926381_n.jpg?t=1292220507

I suppose if I were to actually pay someone to defile a good steak and grind it into burger I would only pay market price for the meat plus grinding fees.

Seems kind of stupid to waste good steak by turning it into burger. Usually burger is the stuff that can't be used for other purposes.

I've had Kobe beef when I was in Japan and that it was awesome. "Underground000" would love it because it almost melts in your mouth and have to chew very little.

I would love to try the Kobe burger, but I'm not in NY. Wish a restaurant in Seattle would import Kobe beef, we are closer to Japan than NY.

"Underground000" would love it because it almost melts in your mouth and have to chew very little.

:lol:http://www.socalsubies.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbup.gifhttp://www.socalsubies.com/forums/images/smilies/woot.gif

Dont know where this is from you, I did a quick google search linky one of the reviews says they have kobe beef burgers - go on wed.

I've had Kobe beef when I was in Japan and that it was awesome. "Underground000" would love it because it almost melts in your mouth and have to chew very little.

I would love to try the Kobe burger, but I'm not in NY. Wish a restaurant in Seattle would import Kobe beef, we are closer to Japan than NY.

Kobe burgers defeat the entire point of Wagu beef. A well marbled, tender piece of meat isn't going to make a burger better.

This sin't to say you shouldn't use good beef. You should. But not kobe.

(Also most Kobe isn't Kobe, especially outside of Japan. Much of it isn't even really Wagu, but some cow who's mom's greatgrandmother might have had sex with a bull who's grandmother was wagu).

Archived