LegacyGT.com

2011 STi Wash, Detail, WindowTint and Clear Bra in 2 Minutes

Northwest Auto Salon in Seattle, WA does a new car detail, 20% window tint, and standard kit paint protection film (VentureShield Clear Bra) install on this brand new 2011 Subaru WRX STi. This is a time lapse video done with a Canon 1DS II over 11 hours and just over 2,400 photos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GxDbv9EG88]YouTube - 2011 STi Wash, Detail, WindowTint and Clear Bra in 2 Minutes[/ame]

wow... That was pretty cool. Thanks for posting that! 11 hours though? That seems a little excessive considering how many people they had working on it. I mean, it was a brand new car and it was white, so detailing it shouldn't have taken more than 2 hours. Window tint shouldn't take any longer than that, but let's give them 3 since it looks like only one guy working on it. (I still say it could have been done in two) Installing the clear bra is the same thing, so why it took 11 hours when in reality it really should have only taken maybe 7 or 8. I'm not doubting how long it took, I'm just saying there are definitely some efficiencies which could be gained in that shop's process if they are really taking that long on a brand new car to do something like that.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived