LegacyGT.com

Is this Code 11? (video) i'm still new to subarus

You've replaced the fuel filter? Since you're on stands, pull the catalytic converter out of the equation and see what happens.

run it open header? i cant weld. how would the cat. converter cause it to die randomly? and yes ive replaced

fuel filter

fuel pump

fuel strainer

plugs

plug wires

crank angle sensor

TPS

MAF sensor

Ignition control module

pulled and cleaned IAC thoroughly

i'm clueless. also i still have a check engine light after replacing all those, and still no codes are being given.

I was hypothesizing that your catalytic converter is heating up and blocking the flow of exhaust gas - hence the suggestion to just take it temporarily out of the equation. If it runs correctly (albeit loudly) then you've isolated it to that part.

Any way to make a vid/sound of it running/shutting down?

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I was hypothesizing that your catalytic converter is heating up and blocking the flow of exhaust gas - hence the suggestion to just take it temporarily out of the equation. If it runs correctly (albeit loudly) then you've isolated it to that part.

Any way to make a vid/sound of it running/shutting down?

yeah i will try and make a vid today. i tried once already but my camera shuts off after 3 minutes and there is no way i can turn that timer off. But i have an old samsung camera ill see if i can dig up. And there is no struggle from the motor, no sputtering, noting when it dies. it just cuts off like i turned off the ignition. How do i remove the catalytic converter? is it not welded in place? ive never messed with exhaust before, so what i know is very limited.

Archived