LegacyGT.com

Becoming one with the car.

why?

I can't find any sources, so I may be way off. 2 gallons is probably a bit much. Anyways, I think that the safety switch will still leave some fuel in the tank to keep the fuel pump submerged so that it doesn't get damaged.

My gf gets it, but she just hasnt learned how to drive a stick correctly to know what power even feels like.

Keefe

At least your GF/Wife didn't flood your car and you had to watch it end up on a flatbed...........twice! :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

But she heard that it was a thirsty engine, and just wanted to satisfy it. Did she pour several quarts of oil over it too? :lol:

:lol: It was in the Rx-8. She thought I was blowing smoke up her a$$ when I said you have to leave it run and warm up before shutting it down cold. Also, thought I was just showing off the exhaust when I'd rev it up to 4K and shut it down.

Flatbed twice and sold. :rolleyes:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

:lol: It was in the Rx-8. She thought I was blowing smoke up her a$$ when I said you have to leave it run and warm up before shutting it down cold. Also, thought I was just showing off the exhaust when I'd rev it up to 4K and shut it down.

Flatbed twice and sold. :rolleyes:

But they are known to flood if you dont warm them up right.

Keefe

Keefe

Archived