LegacyGT.com

Bodykits for 2007 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Hi there!

I'm new to this forum and thought I'd ask if anyone knows any mean looking bodykits for a 2007 Subary Legacy GT-B? I have been searching for hours on the internet and can't find anything decent - except for one. The Hippo Sleek Subaru BP5 Legacy kit (photos attached). But it is sooo expensive! Like $900 USD just for the front bumper alone! I am wondering if anyone knows if there are any similar to this that are out there that are cheaper or even replicas? I used to have a C-West body kit on my last car... but it wasn't actually the C-West brand, it was a replica. They called it CW style or something. Any help would be appeciated!!

Thanks! :)

legacyaeroseries.thumb.jpg.a354ad393747989c219fd1ac9946e5fa.jpg

images.jpg.2d0ca56865557ec9ece38e7db308760f.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Many aftermarket body parts for the Legacy are made by name brand companies, which are known for quality stuff. The Legacy is a special car, and I am glad there aren't replica companies stealing designs off the original companies.

Therefore, you have to pay to play. Otherwise, stay stock.

Check Here

But since I've been here I've only seen maybe a handful of threads dealing with body kits. Personally I would not go for a cheap body kit. Good ones are expensive cause the fit is perfect and materials are top quality. Cheap ones normally are a pain to install and crack easy.

Archived