LegacyGT.com

HID Low Beam & High Beam Flash Issue

jCubed

So I just installed the DDMTuning HID kit and I just realized then when the headlights are off and I pull on the high beams to signal I'm passing or if I'm just mad, it flashes the HID low beams as well.

Does anyone kow how to fix this since I don't want to flash my HIDs and screw them up.

Thanks everyone! You guys are all my best resource for all my Subaru questions and upgrade decisions.

So I just installed the DDMTuning HID kit and I just realized then when the headlights are off and I pull on the high beams to signal I'm passing or if I'm just mad, it flashes the HID low beams as well.

Does anyone kow how to fix this since I don't want to flash my HIDs and screw them up.

Thanks everyone! You guys are all my best resource for all my Subaru questions and upgrade decisions.

I have the same problem and it is likely because of the harness.

• 2 years later...
I heard that the quality of ddmtuning has changed in the past year...ships from different location. I had a set from them a couple years ago and they were great. I noticed these newer ones are cheaper and the ballasts arent as good. Might want to try getting the wiring harness to connect to your battery instead...no wires are crossed? i have seen these ddms on my car and friends car flicker sometimes especially when warming up...i donu if this helps holla

• 3 weeks later...

I am stock and Yes, if your h7 projector is off it will come on with the high beams.

I also noticed a small amber bulb behind the amber reflector that doesn't blink with the turn signal?

I find that pretty weird. Can't see the turn signal from the side.

I'd like to rewire that to blink with the turn signal.

Going to suck to replace that amber bulb when it goes out and it's useless.

Archived