LegacyGT.com

quarter-life crisis?

LOL agree. I was surprised how well my car has still held its value. Plus I have very low miles for the year and since I don't drive it a whole lot(damn deployments!) It will stay lower mileage. Thanks to all with the help. Made me realize I have a huge passion for Subaru and always probably will. I just want to be able to make the power.

Turbo, injectors, pump and a new tune. I said 2.5K for good measure but I think you can do it for 2G, depending on your current list of mods. If you have a stock TMIC, you'll have to upgrade.

Even if you get the cheapest, smallest turbo BNR offers, the EVO 3 16G, it will make a very nice difference.

Some will argue the 16G can be run on stock fueling and they are right, but you will be limiting power and then what's the point?

I think you are still far, far away from having reached a dead end with the Legacy in terms of a reasonable balance of power and daily-driven reliability.

LE: kinda got ahead of myself a bit, you're gonna want to look into a new clutch too :)

Archived