LegacyGT.com

replacing my windshield safelite

c-lo

Time to replace my windshield. Safelite has worked well for others if I remember?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

thanks. they are coming out on monday to my work.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yeah they are great, i had them replace my windshield on my mazda 6 about a year ago, took them less than 30 minutes and it looked great, no complaints, nice and friendly people... they also replaced my Dad's windshield on his pathfinder a year or so ago also fast serivce and looked great... no compalints... good company and reasonable prices :whore:

one thing to look for from my experience with windshield changes: when installing the new glass, make sure there isnt any bare metal where the windshield lays onto/frame of windshield. the paint usually gets scrapped off when they change the caulk/glue. after some time, this bare metal will rust and look like sh*t.

Archived