LegacyGT.com

Insurance question

Uhhh....call around? All depends on driving record/history, how good or bad of coverage you want, and previous accounts with whom your mother insures. Call your main stream companies up(geico, allstate,progressive, state farm). QUOTES ARE FREE.

well I can garuntee being in New Jersey, a male under 25, insurance won't be cheap. (I am from central nj)

Also, my driving history. Got my permit at 17. License at 18. Off my provisional at 19. Never been pulled over. No tickets, not even a parking ticket, so driving history is clean. And I still pay a ton. I've also been quoted up here in Rochester, NY, for a rate a little less, but the deductibles were higher etc. so yes, there are many factors.

call your mother's insurance company and give them the vin if you have it or model info. If you are already on her insurance, they should be able to quote you instantly on the phone. If it's any larger company, even if you aren't on her insurance, a quote should be instant.

You are going to ge such a large range on here, that you won't have a representative sample or be anywhere close.

I am an insurance agent here in CT and I am not too familiar with NJ rates. I can tell you though in my professional opinion def go on your mothers insurance policy. There are a few reasons for this one is cost, it will be much cheaper then going on your own. The other is coverage your mother most likley has higher liability limits which is a good thing. On top of those two things you have discounts for good student, driver training, multi-car ect...

Talk to your mother and explain this to her please PM me if you have any further questions.

Also you prob want to stay on your mothers policy as long as you can IMO but if you "need" to get your own policy start looking at 24-25 years old.

Uhhh....call around? All depends on driving record/history, how good or bad of coverage you want, and previous accounts with whom your mother insures. Call your main stream companies up(geico, allstate,progressive, state farm). QUOTES ARE FREE.

since quotes are FREE and you are in CT you should get your quote/insurance from me :D I am a vendor on the local CT forums

Jay

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Archived